The quality control of fine powders in a range from 1 µm to 3 mm can be substantially improved with the Camsizer XT: More precise and faster analysis of particle size and particle shape helps to improve the product quality, reduce rejects and save costs. The design of the Camsizer XT is based on the well-proven optical particle measurement system Camsizer but is optimised for finer samples. Not only the improved optical resolution but also different options for material feeding allow for an extended application range. The Camsizer XT offers three alternative dispersion methods: Pourable, not agglomerated particles are fed to the analysis area by a vibrating feeder. With the dry powder feeder agglomerated particles can be accelerated and dispersed through a nozzle with adjustable overpressure. Finally, particles can be dispersed in liquids in the wet module, optionally with ultra sound.
Further benefits are:
- Digital image processing, according to ISO 13322–2
- Optical system with ultra-strong LEDs
- Reliable detection of smallest amounts of undersize and oversize
- Short measurement time of 1 to 3 minutes
- Measurement results are 100 % compatible to sieve analysis if required
Hall 1.1, Booth A22